WHY BUY FROM THREE WAY AUTOMOTIVE?
Three-Way Automotive provides our customers with outstanding customer service. Our employees are known for their professionalism and dedication to customer satisfaction. Our Exclusive Three-Way Advantage
- Convenient one stop shopping for all your automotive needs. New and pre-owned vehicle sales, parts, and service center conveniently located in the Bakersfield Automall.
- One of the largest inventories of new GM cars and trucks in the western United States.
- Competitive pricing with high quality service.
- Vehicle financing for most customers.
- A highly trained staff of dedicated professionals with an average length of service of years. - Bakersfield most complete Service Facility.
- Extended Service Dept. hours - Open 6 days Mon.-Fri. 7am-7pm, Sat. 8am-5pm.
- Three-Way's Parts Dept. carries one of the most extensive inventories of genuine GM parts and accessories. Most GM parts carry a lifetime warranty.
- Convenient Parts Dept. hours - Open 6 days Mon.-Fri. 7am-6pm. Sat. 8am-5pm.
- Courtesy transportation available with shuttle service: Mon-Fri. 7:30am-5:30pm and an on-site rental facility (Enterprise).
We know your time is valuable. We are sure you will find our site a fast and convenient way to research and find a vehicle that's right for you. If we can be of any assistance while visiting us online, send us an email and we will promptly reply.
WHAT DO CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT US?
"Your dealership showed us more truck selection than I have seen in Southern California in many years. Cavan was very good about answering my wife's questions and showed her what she needed to make an informed choice. We came a long way to shop here and will be back when it is time for another truck. " - Konstantine C.
"Everybody was very,very nice. " - Richard A.
Visit us today and discover how we can make your car buying experience a great one!
A BIT OF HISTORY
Our story began in 1956 when Leonard Cormier and his sons Leonard Jr. and Romo purchased Motor Center properties from Lawrence Lake; thus the answer to how Three-Way came up with its name. Three-Way Chevrolet Co. served Bakers-field from the downtown Chester Avenue location until the steadily increasing sales forced the flourishing company to move “out in the country” to 3800 California Avenue in 1969.Three-Way Chevrolet continued to thrive and recorded increasing sales levels year after year. In a short period of time, Three-Way gained national recognition and was named a Charter Member of Chevrolet's Genuine Leaders. This presti-gious award was presented to a small select group of dealers from a pool of over 4,200 Chevrolet dealers nationally. Fostering community ideals and providing each guest with exceptional service has been the goal at Three-Way for over 56
years. In order to expand our product offerings, Three-Way purchased the Cadillac dealership franchise in 2003. We are extremely proud of being able to represent the finest automobile manufactured; as Cadillac represents the standard that all other manufacturers aspire to achieve.
Record sales continued and Three-Way attained the Top Chevrolet and Top GM Retailer in the state of California for 6 consecutive years. In fact, Three-Way was recognized as the Top Chevrolet Retail Sales Leader in the United States during the months of June and July 2006.
In August of 2006, Three-Way once again packed its bags and moved to a 70,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art dealership facility built on 15 acres located at 4501 Wible Rd. It is from here that we proudly serve all of Kern County’s automotive needs with a philosophy to provide exemplary service and an earnest desire to help all customers drive not only an affordable, but a superior automobile.
Our mission is to be the premier retail automotive organization in Kern County, by providing our customers a superior ownership experience. We will accomplish our mission by:
• Creating a customer driven team operation that encompasses our employees and customers.
• Empowering our employees to exceed the expectation of our customers.
• Providing the necessary tools and resources to provide a harmonious and professional atmosphere in the work place for our customers and employees alike.
• Providing opportunities for personal and financial growth for our employees and our company.
• Striving to improve service to our customers by soliciting and being responsive to their
comments and feedback.
Three-Way's commitment to providing Bakersfield and Kern County customers exceptional service and the best selection of Chevrolet and Cadillac cars, trucks and SUVs, has helped the dealership achieve recognition as one of the nation's top automotive dealers. Three-Way has over 200 dedicated employees striving to provide each customer with superior service and value. Meeting the needs of each customer with personalized service has created families of repeat customers that span generations. Fostering community ideals and providing jobs in a pleasant and modern facility has been the goal at Three-Way for the past 50 years. We invite everyone to stop by and visit our automotive professionals today!